TORONTO — Now showing at the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Amazon Adventure traces the 11-year Amazon rainforest expedition of naturalist, explorer and scientist Henry Walter Bates.
Browsing: Student Group Tour
Student Group Tour magazine presents ideas to educators and tour planners who develop educational travel for middle and high school students, youth groups and sports teams. Packed with articles, itineraries and industry tips, the magazine showcases youth-friendly destinations that help school groups navigate through history, culture, STEM and performance opportunities outside of the classroom.
Student Group Tour magazine itineraries assist educators and student-travel planners in creating educational and fun trips for their students. Whether you're taking students on a daylong field trip, an overnight stay or a weeklong tour, Student Group Tourmagazine itineraries are the perfect resources for planning youth travel. We also deliver weekly student group tour itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay informed about student and youth travel news, including new attractions, upcoming exhibitions, industry updates and special offers.
- Detroit Zoological Society plans major new nature center for Macomb County, Michigan - (February 15, 2018)
- Taltree Arboretum & Gardens and Purdue University Northwest announce $12 million partnership - (December 20, 2017)
- 12 travel associations urge support of Tourism Cares Recovery Fund after Irma and Harvey - (September 18, 2017)
- Georgia Tourism launches new Georgia Film Selfie Spot Tour - (August 3, 2017)
- Hollywood Pantages announces 2017–18 season - (August 1, 2017)
- NTA reacts to proposed changes in Cuba policy - (June 19, 2017)
- Discovery World plans major investment on Milwaukee’s lakefront - (April 13, 2017)