CHARLESTON, S.C. — With 60 distinct habitats and more than 5,000 animals, the South Carolina Aquarium “wows” students with its immersive exhibits.
Browsing: Student Group Tour
Student Group Tour magazine presents ideas to educators and tour planners who develop educational travel for middle and high school students, youth groups and sports teams. Packed with articles, itineraries and industry tips, the magazine showcases youth-friendly destinations that help school groups navigate through history, culture, STEM and performance opportunities outside of the classroom.
Student Group Tour magazine itineraries assist educators and student-travel planners in creating educational and fun trips for their students. Whether you're taking students on a daylong field trip, an overnight stay or a weeklong tour, Student Group Tourmagazine itineraries are the perfect resources for planning youth travel. We also deliver weekly student group tour itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay informed about student and youth travel news, including new attractions, upcoming exhibitions, industry updates and special offers.
- Detroit Institute of Arts opens newly expanded Asian art galleries Nov. 4 - (September 11, 2018)
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel adds options for youth groups at Universal Orlando Resort - (August 16, 2018)
- Chicago Architecture Center announces opening date - (June 13, 2018)
- Discovery World and We Energies Foundation partner to create new energy experience on Milwaukee’s lakefront - (March 20, 2018)
- Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience opens at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis - (March 15, 2018)
- Time Traveler set for March 14 opening at Silver Dollar City - (March 9, 2018)
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial renamed Gateway Arch National Park - (February 23, 2018)