DENVER — Go under the sea with a visit to Downtown Aquarium, where more than 1 million gallons of underwater exhibits give students a glimpse into seldom-seen ecosystems from around the world.
Browsing: Student Group Tour
Student Group Tour magazine presents ideas to educators and tour planners who develop educational travel for middle and high school students, youth groups and sports teams. Packed with articles, itineraries and industry tips, the magazine showcases youth-friendly destinations that help school groups navigate through history, culture, STEM and performance opportunities outside of the classroom.
Student Group Tour magazine itineraries assist educators and student-travel planners in creating educational and fun trips for their students. Whether you're taking students on a daylong field trip, an overnight stay or a weeklong tour, Student Group Tourmagazine itineraries are the perfect resources for planning youth travel. We also deliver weekly student group tour itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay informed about student and youth travel news, including new attractions, upcoming exhibitions, industry updates and special offers.
- Georgia Tourism launches new Georgia Film Selfie Spot Tour - (August 3, 2017)
- Hollywood Pantages announces 2017–18 season - (August 1, 2017)
- NTA reacts to proposed changes in Cuba policy - (June 19, 2017)
- Discovery World plans major investment on Milwaukee’s lakefront - (April 13, 2017)
- Inbound tour operators applaud Zinke’s commitment to national parks - (January 20, 2017)
- ABA elects new 2017 board members at annual meeting - (January 16, 2017)
- NTA hails passage of National Park Service Centennial Act - (December 20, 2016)