One of my favorite tools in business is LinkedIn. LinkedIn is so cool, and I can get lost in it for hours prospecting and networking. I read and hear stories and/or objections all the time of, “why do I want to connect with someone I don’t personally know?” or, “why should I connect with someone who doesn’t take a moment to leave a note/message?” It takes courage to make that step, so I relax a bit. Not everyone is a good connection, but the 6 degrees of separation is amazing.
Sales Executives, Sales Consultants, Entrepreneurs and Account Managers have a gift. When sales professionals share posts or products, that’s free advertising! If I share a post, and 200 of my 2,500 followers view it and they share the post; this is a success! Sharing and liking posts will both show up in feeds. LinkedIn is an awesome sales tool.
Reasons to love LinkedIn…
- You’ll see who’s coming, who’s going and who’s receiving awards.
- Joining groups that pertain to your industry allows you to contribute to your industry.
- Follow suppliers, vendors and destinations and be ‘in the know.’
- Gain vital insights from virtual CEO round tables.
- You can follow the movers & shakers and the best of the best.
- Earn a generous reputation by helping others out.
- Build rapport.
- Stay in the loop with industry news.
- Keep up with technology.
- Get Daily (if not hourly) motivation.
- Keep in touch with your clients.
- Attract, recruit and retain talent.
- Influencer marketing; team up with companies who complement each other and reach the same audience.
LinkedIn is growing rapidly, and I believe in the power of LinkedIn!
Connect with me here: My LinkedIn Profile