MONTVILLE, Conn. — Stretching across 60 acres, this attraction offers options to explore the past, shop awhile and simply enjoy a day out.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- Jim Dailey named next director of Arkansas Tourism - (September 21, 2017)
- 12 travel associations urge support of Tourism Cares Recovery Fund after Irma and Harvey - (September 18, 2017)
- Hurricane Harvey Tourism Recovery Fund launched to help devastated Texas Gulf Coast communities - (September 11, 2017)
- Galveston tourism makes full return to business post-Harvey with reopening of railroad museum - (September 7, 2017)
- More buses needed for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts - (August 30, 2017)
- Louisiana’s Kyle Edmiston wins 2017 State Tourism Director of the Year - (August 29, 2017)
- NTA’s Contact coming to Charleston in 2018 - (August 18, 2017)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Boo-dan or BoHw-dan: Any way you say it, boudin is crazy good - (August 21, 2017)
- Remembering Kurt Vonnegut in Indianapolis - (July 19, 2017)
- Whitewater rafting in the Smokies: An exhilarating ride through Tennessee’s paradise - (June 22, 2017)
- Chase the world by ship - (January 25, 2017)
- Cafe culture: Alive and thriving in Budapest - (December 6, 2016)
- 5 Grant Wood attractions not to miss in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - (June 15, 2016)
- Dunguaire Castle invites groups to eat, drink and be merry - (January 5, 2016)