ONTARIO, Brantford — Visit the home where communication history was made in 1874 at the Bell Homestead in Brantford.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- Chicago Architecture Center announces opening date - (June 13, 2018)
- Eating Europe launches in Paris - (June 8, 2018)
- 123rd anniversary of America’s last washboard factory celebrated at Washboard Music Festival - (May 21, 2018)
- Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau names Julie Calvert president and CEO - (May 18, 2018)
- History Museum tackles football legends in blockbuster exhibit - (May 15, 2018)
- Celestyal Cruises welcomes new CEO Chris Theophilides - (May 8, 2018)
- International Tour Management Institute sets Southwestern National Parks Master Class - (May 3, 2018)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Capital City Food Tours defines Madison, one nosh at a time - (June 15, 2018)
- Celestyal Cruises sails through Greek isles: Make mine Mykonos - (February 22, 2018)
- Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico: Embrace the ancient and the new - (January 2, 2018)
- Uncork the flavors of Frankenmuth - (November 29, 2017)
- Port of call: Make mine Havana - (November 6, 2017)
- Say hello to smushi in Copenhagen - (November 2, 2017)
- The Garland: Boutique hotel combines retro with chic in North Hollywood - (October 25, 2017)