ATLANTA — Ideally situated in a bustling entertainment district and adjacent to Centennial Olympic Park, World of Coca-Cola has something for every group member to enjoy.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- USTOA’S Terry Dale signs new three-year contract as president and CEO - (August 8, 2018)
- Middleton Tourism Commission unveils new group tour website - (August 2, 2018)
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad steams through aspens and fall scenery - (July 31, 2018)
- Associations react to Supreme Court’s travel ban decision - (June 27, 2018)
- Ridgeland Tourism welcomes new executive director - (June 26, 2018)
- Chicago Architecture Center announces opening date - (June 13, 2018)
- Eating Europe launches in Paris - (June 8, 2018)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Capital City Food Tours defines Madison, one nosh at a time - (June 15, 2018)
- Celestyal Cruises sails through Greek isles: Make mine Mykonos - (February 22, 2018)
- Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico: Embrace the ancient and the new - (January 2, 2018)
- Uncork the flavors of Frankenmuth - (November 29, 2017)
- Port of call: Make mine Havana - (November 6, 2017)
- Say hello to smushi in Copenhagen - (November 2, 2017)
- The Garland: Boutique hotel combines retro with chic in North Hollywood - (October 25, 2017)