For groups with music in their souls, America’s Southeast has a multitude of legendary music venues to transport people back to the earliest days of several genres.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- Little Rock dazzles tourism professionals during International Tour Management Institute Symposium - (March 24, 2017)
- Long Beach Package Travel participating in September FAM tour for Spotlight Travel Network - (March 23, 2017)
- Indiana Tourism Association announces inaugural award winners - (March 20, 2017)
- Jim Rice named ‘Tourism Person of the Year’ - (March 15, 2017)
- NTA presents awards at Travel Exchange - (March 10, 2017)
- NTA names top young professionals and Distinguished Dozen - ()
- Top NTA awards honor Nakamoto and MacRae - (March 8, 2017)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Chase the world by ship - (January 25, 2017)
- Cafe culture: Alive and thriving in Budapest - (December 6, 2016)
- 5 Grant Wood attractions not to miss in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - (June 15, 2016)
- Dunguaire Castle invites groups to eat, drink and be merry - (January 5, 2016)
- How-to guide ‘Off the Beaten Page’ helps lit lovers plan trips - (December 15, 2015)
- National Museum of the US Air Force puts awe in the word awesome - (December 1, 2015)
- Four ways to experience ‘pura vida’ in Costa Rica - (November 24, 2015)