OBERLIN, Ohio — Common Ground Canopy Tours, an exhilarating zip line course introduces groups to the Vermilion River Valley’s scenic beauty.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- 35th annual Mudbug Madness Festival set for downtown Shreveport, May 24-27 - (April 5, 2018)
- York County hosts two major motorcoach association events back-to-back - (April 3, 2018)
- Celestyal Cruises announces staff additions - (March 28, 2018)
- Central Holidays expands Egypt travel programs - ()
- Adventure Travel Trade Association publishes 2018 trends report - (March 21, 2018)
- Discovery World and We Energies Foundation partner to create new energy experience on Milwaukee’s lakefront - (March 20, 2018)
- Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience opens at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis - (March 15, 2018)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Celestyal Cruises sails through Greek isles: Make mine Mykonos - (February 22, 2018)
- Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico: Embrace the ancient and the new - (January 2, 2018)
- Uncork the flavors of Frankenmuth - (November 29, 2017)
- Port of call: Make mine Havana - (November 6, 2017)
- Say hello to smushi in Copenhagen - (November 2, 2017)
- The Garland: Boutique hotel combines retro with chic in North Hollywood - (October 25, 2017)
- Boo-dan or BoHw-dan: Any way you say it, boudin is crazy good - (August 21, 2017)