RICHMOND, Va. — Take on an adventure down the James River with RVA Paddlesports in downtown Richmond.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- Promenade Park set to open on Fort Wayne’s riverfront in 2019 - (November 29, 2018)
- Beatles-inspired festival commits to 5 more fab years in Jeffersonville - (November 13, 2018)
- Joslyn Art Museum announces expansion - (October 17, 2018)
- Discover The Palm Beaches welcomes Mike Jackson as new senior director, group sales - (October 16, 2018)
- Colorado Springs CVB changes name to Visit Colorado Springs - (September 25, 2018)
- Cross-generational expert Meagan Johnson to deliver keynote address at ITMI symposium - (September 21, 2018)
- National Tour Association president Pam Inman named to U.S. Travel & Tourism Advisory Board - (September 20, 2018)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Capital City Food Tours defines Madison, one nosh at a time - (June 15, 2018)
- Celestyal Cruises sails through Greek isles: Make mine Mykonos - (February 22, 2018)
- Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico: Embrace the ancient and the new - (January 2, 2018)
- Uncork the flavors of Frankenmuth - (November 29, 2017)
- Port of call: Make mine Havana - (November 6, 2017)
- Say hello to smushi in Copenhagen - (November 2, 2017)
- The Garland: Boutique hotel combines retro with chic in North Hollywood - (October 25, 2017)