Beer, wine or spirits — whatever a visitor’s drink of choice may be, the West is abundant in spirited tours…
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- Adventure travel scholarship winners uphold commitment to support women, indigenous communities - (July 17, 2017)
- International travel to US continues strong showing - (July 7, 2017)
- NTA enters into strategic partnership with Indian Association of Tour Operators - ()
- New Mexico announces record-shattering tourism numbers - (July 5, 2017)
- NTA reacts to proposed changes in Cuba policy - (June 19, 2017)
- U.S. Travel’s IPW 2017 attracts thousands to nation’s capital - (June 8, 2017)
- U.S. inbound tour operators urge continued funding for Brand USA - (May 24, 2017)
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Remembering Kurt Vonnegut in Indianapolis - (July 19, 2017)
- Whitewater rafting in the Smokies: An exhilarating ride through Tennessee’s paradise - (June 22, 2017)
- Chase the world by ship - (January 25, 2017)
- Cafe culture: Alive and thriving in Budapest - (December 6, 2016)
- 5 Grant Wood attractions not to miss in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - (June 15, 2016)
- Dunguaire Castle invites groups to eat, drink and be merry - (January 5, 2016)
- How-to guide ‘Off the Beaten Page’ helps lit lovers plan trips - (December 15, 2015)