CRESTWOOD, Ky. — Originally the gardens, home and nursery of the late Theodore Klein and his family, Yew Dell Botanical Gardens shares a historical site populated with over 12,000 colorful plants in its collections.
Browsing: Group Tour Magazine
Group Tour magazine connects decision makers within the group travel industry through articles, tour itineraries, travel news and travel blogs. Looking for ideas for a new group tour? Need updated information about your favorite group-friendly locations? We can help. Browse our group travel content covering the United States and international destinations, updated daily.
Group Tour magazine articles cover group-friendly destinations across the United States and the world. Topics include attractions, lodging, dining and other hot trends in the group travel industry. Read Group Tour magazine articles and feature stories to keep your tours up-to-date.
Group Tour magazine itineraries help tour operators create memorable trips for their customers. Whether organized by day or by theme, our group tour itineraries highlight the best group-friendly points of interest. We also deliver weekly itineraries right to your inbox. Subscribe now.
Stay up-to-date with Group Tour magazine's group travel industry news. We keep tour professionals informed with the latest travel trends and upcoming attractions.
- Detroit Zoological Society plans major new nature center for Macomb County, Michigan - (February 15, 2018)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau hires Ed Simon - (February 13, 2018)
- New walking tour available in Glasgow, Scotland - (February 7, 2018)
- NTA members, staff earn Certified Tour Professional designation - (February 6, 2018)
- Aventura World by Central Holidays West announces boost in group travel demand - (February 2, 2018)
- NTA issues statement on State of the Union address - (February 1, 2018)
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts unveils new brand name - ()
Group Tour magazine's editors produce blogs covering a variety of group travel topics, including military, culinary, literary and experiential travel.
- Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico: Embrace the ancient and the new - (January 2, 2018)
- Uncork the flavors of Frankenmuth - (November 29, 2017)
- Port of call: Make mine Havana - (November 6, 2017)
- Say hello to smushi in Copenhagen - (November 2, 2017)
- The Garland: Boutique hotel combines retro with chic in North Hollywood - (October 25, 2017)
- Boo-dan or BoHw-dan: Any way you say it, boudin is crazy good - (August 21, 2017)
- Remembering Kurt Vonnegut in Indianapolis - (July 19, 2017)